Thursday, March 14, 2013

Etched iPod


My 5 year old niece has been wanting an iPod, so instead of buying her a new one to ruin or lose her mom did the smart thing and searched facebook for people getting rid of theirs.  Low and behold, I found two at my house last week I had lost over the past 3 years.  I offered to give her an old Apple iPod mini 4GB in pink.  Then I had the brilliant idea... why not etch it for the ultimate gift?  
What does a 5 year old love aside from Beiber.....Hello Kitty!  


Personalized iPod $20.00 *graphics are copyrighted and not property of Naptown Etching

So as of today... we are customizing iPods.  They must have the anodized aluminum coating and the owner accepts all responsibility for any damage that may occur while in Naptown Etching's possession. Art charges may occur for any graphics involving the time and customization at $10 per piece. We can work with you to achieve the perfect look to your iPod including: name, contact info, design, monogram and more!

Call Ashley or Neil today to set-up your custom iPod etching!
317-733-8776

No comments:

Post a Comment