Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dave Matthews Band - Lie In Our Graves - Wooden Keepsake Box

Sometimes you just need something special to keep your possessions in.  You want something unique, personal and all yours... That's what I was looking to do and that's exactly what I did. If you know me (Ashley) you know I love Dave Matthews Band and it is with their lyrics that I came up with my grand idea!
*Lie In Our Grave Lyrics by Dave Matthews Band on a Wooden Box estimated pricing $32.00
 I've always been in love with the lyrics for "Lie in our Graves" it has such a deep meaning so when I was trying to decide what to etch, this came across my mind and I knew it was exactly what I wanted.


Contact Naptown Etching at 317-733-8776 or info@naptownetching.com to start your own custom piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment